Replacement Car Rental (RCR) Support Manager
Europcar is excited to announce they are recruiting for the position of Replacement Car Rental (RCR) Support Manager.
Reporting to the RCR Manager – this is a full-time permanent role in our growing Replacement Car Rental Business.
The main function of this position is to manage and grow our existing RCR Accounts across the Leasing, Insurance and Breakdown industries.
The ideal candidate will have experience in the Car Rental industry or Automotive industry; however, this is not essential. Candidate needs to demonstrate a strong customer focus when dealing with multiple stakeholders. Working as part of the RCR Team you will provide a seamless service between our team, the service provider and their customers. This is a critical role in helping us grow our business within the various service providers by supplying outstanding customer service to all parties. A successful period in this role could open further opportunities with in Europcar Mobility Group for the right candidate.
· Supervising and assisting existing RCR Team
· Working with branches to grow their RCR Revenue at local level
· Providing cover when necessary for existing RCR head office and imbed team
· Building and maintaining excellent relationships with customers, our Replacement Accounts and their customers
· Become the champion of customer service within the service providers by utilising the full resources of the Europcar extended team
· Submitting all billing in an accurate and timely manner following the defined processes agreed between us and the service providers.
· Submission of quantitative reports periodically (weekly/monthly/quarterly) and ad hoc to our key clients
· Naturally inquisitive; developing processes and improving existing processes to streamline RCR activities
· Monitor RCR budgets
· Assist in reducing overall RCR costs
· Responsible for own health and safety and that of other work colleagues
· In addition to the above, employees are required to carry out any reasonable request to perform duties as may be required within the scope of the job title
· Previous sales experience an advantage as we grow RCR business at both national and local level
· An outstanding customer service ethos with the ability to problem solve and find solutions to daily issues
· Excellent communication skills - written and verbal - a fluent English speaker
· Strong attention to detail and conscientious approach to work
· Ability to work on their own initiative in a busy targeted environment
· Ability to adapt to new hardware and systems
· Competent using Rentway System
· Strong level MS Excel & Powerpoint