You will be responsible for driving existing and new business within the Lymphology division for the Leinster province.
Your Responsibilities will cover:
* Generate profitable territory sales in line with annual, quarterly and monthly sales targets through a combination of appropriate activities with existing and potential customers
* Establish strong working relationships with a range of senior health professionals
* Demonstrates and excellent knowledge of the product range and a sound understanding of the associated medical discipline.
* Provide technical training and support to clinical personnel on the use and fitting of the Lymphology product range.
* Co-ordinate study day programmes
* Ability to explore new clients, market potential and business opportunities.
* Prioritise objectives and schedule work to make best use of time and resources
* Maintain up-to-date and comprehensive knowledge of sales products
* Actively gather market intelligence on our own and competitor portfolio / activities and supply information punctually in line with the requirements set out by management
* Seek and evaluate new product ideas, providing adequate information and facilitate ongoing communication. Assist in product evaluations and /or clinical studies as appropriate.
* Work closely and effectively with other members of the sales team and with support functions in order to provide the best possible service to the customer and the patient.
* Develop and maintain accurate customer and account records for the territory.
* Work creatively to create market leading position.
* Provide detailed, accurate and timely updates to the relevant.
As the successful candidate you will have:
* Proven track record selling Lymphoedema products to medical professionals.
* Flexibility to cover the geographical area as the business requires.
* Solid presentation and negotiation skills.
For more information on this role or similar opportunities please contact Aimee directly on (phone number removed) or (phone number removed)