This is a great opportunity for an experienced Account Manager to join the UK's leading Water Treatment and Water and Air Hygiene service provider The successful candidate will have water treatment experience and join our current sales team in the Southern Ireland.
We are looking for a flexible, outgoing and supportive team member to join us in a client facing sales role. The successful candidate should have good team working skills and the ability to work on own initiative, be committed, be customer focused, have good communication skills and a professional manner in supporting our customers and work colleagues.
* To attain their individual sales budget, maximising revenues through dedicated account management and by effectively cross selling the Clearwater product range in to existing client accounts; to participate and liaise effectively with other teams and as a member of Clearwater Technology Ltd.
* Give technical & commercial support to clients & employees.
* Take responsibility for the requirements of clients & prospects, to include re-negotiating fixed term contract renewals when they become due, collating all information & specifications to be passed to the Contracts Manager &/or Service Engineer to ensure the contract is carried out to the satisfaction of the client, and with due regard for relevant standards and statutory requirements. Ensure all contract reviews are completed in a timely manner.
* Prepare tenders to be sent in response to client's enquiries, in conjunction with the Regional Sales Manager
* Increase the market share by sales growth, attaining profit contribution & maintaining & developing existing personal Key Accounts.
If you are looking for your next challenge we want to hear from you!
We are an accredited "Investors in People" organisation and all successful applicants will receive comprehensive training and support to enable them to achieve their goals and contribute to the company's continued growth.
Please see our website for vacancies in other areas of the business and other regions around the UK.
Clearwater Compliance Ltd is committed to providing equal opportunities for all and warmly welcomes applicants from all sections of the community.
Job Type: Full-time