Senior Account/Client Manager: Multi-site
Ensure the achievement of the business plan for specific allocated Accounts/Clients within agreed budgets, in order to deliver enhanced performance.
* Convert the strategic and tactical business plans into a practical implementation plan that will provide profitable business performance for specific accounts/clients
* Utilise all sources of customer information, in order to effectively sell the value and service proposition to the customer base.
* Achieve the sales, profitability and other targets within the nominated customer account base
* Collaborate with the branch network, segments and channels in order to ensure there is full understanding and ‘buy in’ on the service proposition and that it is delivered to the customer.
* Provide account management for the nominated accounts, which will include the implementation of the development plan.
* Identify non-segment accounts with the growth potential to become major (segment) accounts
* Contribute to the effective operation of the business through active collaboration in activities required
* Provide management with required reports, information and feedback to contribute to the effective strategic planning, budgeting and performance management of the business
* Proven track in record in Multisite Account /Client Management Operations
* Abilty to manage teams focused on specific and realistic goals to achieve optinum client performance
* Ability to Respond to the needs of our business ‘Partners’, to ensure becoming faster and more efficient.
* Develop novel solutions as pioneers and innovators, and stimulate the growth of the company through creative thinking.
* Show expert knowledge in business units operations ideally within Pharma, Medical Sites or Controlled Environments
Site Manager, Account Manager, Continuous Improvement, Commercial Manager, Business Manager, CRM Manager, Performance Management