Our Partner Energia is one of Ireland largest leading energy providers. As one of the Big Four we pride ourselves on delivering excellent service and saving to our customers. We currently have the lowest Electric and Gas dual fuel on the market ensuring our customer the best price and service on the market.
At NK Communications we are career focused. We offer a competitive salary and the highest paid commission on Energy Market. As a company we are focused on development and team building. We consider our Sales Representatives to be the top tier of the company and our main asset.
We are currently looking for enthusiastic, motivated and target driven Sales Representative who wants a career in sales to join our Energia Account.
- Target driven, with a strong sales focus and desire to exceed
- Excellent communication and interpersonal skills
- Assertive, confident, competitive, and energetic
- Competitive nature with the ability to work independently and as part of team
- Excellence in the English Language – written and spoken
- Previous door-to-door selling experience advantageous but not essential
About the role
As a Field Sales Representative for Energia you will be expected to:
- Achieve and exceed sales
- Deliver personal sales target.
- Work as part of a team to reach weekly and monthly KPI's.
- Excellent customer interaction and the ability to objection handle
- Actively listen and understand customers’ needs in order close sales
- Strong communications and listening skills
- Provide our customers with the right solution that meets their needs
- A motivated self-starter
- Be available to work from 12 to 8.30pm Monday to Friday
What we offer:
- €19.000 base salary paid weekly
- €20,000 OTE (uncapped commission paid weekly)
- Weekly Car Allowance up to € 4800 per year
- Company tablet
- 21 days paid annual leave
Previous sales experience is an advantage however it's not necessary as full sales and product training will be provided.
If you would like to start an exciting career in sales with a company that values their staff and believes in career progression, then send CV or Call Amanda on 012963350