We have a excellent opportunity for Payroll Processor with our client in Co Meath. This is a part time , permanent position 3 days per week working in the HR Department.
Previous Payroll/HR Administration experience advantage.
* Processing of Weekly and Monthly Payroll for Ireland (Sage Micropay) & UK (Sage 50)
* Process requests for information regarding Salary/Tax/PRSI from third parties e.g. Revenue Commissioners, Social Welfare, Salary Certificates from banks, Landlords etc.
* Assist with general day to day administration duties within the HR department ie. Locate and book suitable training courses, complete ad hoc reports, assist with organising HR driven company events.
* Deal with and respond in a timely manner to all employee and Management payroll queries.
* Set up and management of changes of employee deductions and benefits as instructed, e.g., car allowances, pension, health insurance, social clubs
* Administration of new starters and leavers.
* Manage payroll workflows to ensure all payroll transactions are processed accurately and timely in line with company payroll schedule.
* Prepare Payroll reports or analyze data as requested on an ad hoc basis
* Support initiatives/projects as agreed with Manager in support of overall Payroll/HR goals and objectives
Skills and Experience:
* Previous Payroll experience
* Experience dealing with confidential information
* HR Administration experience advantage , this role could suit someone who wants to progress in this area
* High attention to detail
* Strong IT Skills
Full training will be given to the successful candidate
Send CV through attached link
Phone calls to Louise 086 4670069