Our client is making waves in the utility sector as one of Ireland’s most progressive brokers and represent the principal suppliers in the country for Electricity, Gas and Merchant Services.
If you have at least 1 years’ recent experience in B2B sales in the Energy sector, we’d love to hear from you. Basic salary is up to €30k depending on experience, company car or a monthly allowance for fuel/car and the most generous commission structure on the market. No monthly thresholds, you’ll be paid a flat rate of commission for every sale on top of your salary.
They are now recruiting for the Midlands region, so please get in touch if you have the requisite experience in B2B Energy or are interested in being trained up if you have some B2B Sales experience.
- Extremely well organised with the ability to use CRM systems effectively so you can effectively follow up with prospects when they are coming out of contract
- Work under own initiative with excellent territory management skills including journey planning
- Generating your own leads as well as closing out on warn leads provided
- Appointment setting and delivering presentations to potential customers
Skills & Experience Required:
- Background in B2B Energy Sales essential – 1 year minimum
- Proven sales track record with own pipeline
- Experience in generating leads
- Excellent communication skills and interpersonal skills
- Competitive salary + uncapped commission
- Best commission structure on the market with no threshold and commission paid on every sale
- Monthly car/fuel and phone allowance
- Company car provided DOE