Are you an experienced Sales Director/Manager with a Technical background, that is driven and looking for a challenge? If so, our client has the role for you. They are looking to recruit a Sales Director. This is an excellent opportunity for the right candidate.
This is a full-time Permanent position. Suitable for someone based in Tipperary, Offaly, Laois, Kilkenny, Kildare or Limerick.
The sales and business development activities normally associated with the role of Sales Director
The roles and responsibilities of an active Director and board member of a growing company
The director responsible for the administrative base of the company. The company supply first line response for specialist technical or sales support from the UK. The Group presence in the Republic and Ulster comprises over 1000 active customers.
* Promoting, developing and closing sales for the companys airflow product range as set out above
* Promoting, developing and closing sales for the companys range of laboratory and pharmaceutical production equipment
* Promoting, developing and closing sales for the ACF filter range
* Developing business plans on a rolling 3 year basis for Business
* Staging promotional events for product ranges
* In conjunction with Group Marketing Manager agreeing an annual timetable of promotional and marketing activities
* To maintain full CRM and prospect records
* To report to the Board and group board on sales pipeline and achievements
* To liaise with principals as necessary
* To assist in debt recovery from customers
* To liaise with Fleet or Winchester technical experts to resolve customer queries
* To attend all Board meeting in person or via Zoom
* To assist in preparation of Board agenda
* To deliver Board sales reports
* To discharge all duties required by Companies Act and other relevant legislation
* Dealing with Irish Government grant making bodies e.g. Tipperary LEO
* To oversee quality procedure adherence in conjunction with Roscrea Office Manager to include ISO9001 compliance and complaint management.
* To oversee prompt delivery of accurate site paperwork to Fleet and Winchester offices in conjunction with Office Manager
* To oversee parts procurement and delivery in conjunction with Office Manager
* To monitor engineer efficiency in conjunction with office manager and engineering Director
* Overseeing office rent, equipment, health and safety, petty cash etc in conjunction with Office Manager.
* Must have relevant previous experience in sales and managerial role may suit a strong manager looking to progress to Director or an existing director.
* Strong Business acumen and people skills
* May suit someone from a technical background e.g. Milking equipment, HVAC, Engineering, BioPharma, Carbon filters, etc.
* Must be driven and can maintain and grow the business further.
* Third level Qualification
How to Apply
Please send your CV through the link or contact Caroline on 086 7808835 for more information.