Navan Branch Manager – Job Description
Reporting to the Regional Manager, the branch manager will assign and direct all work performed in the branch and to supervise all areas of operation.
The ideal candidate should have a third level qualification and at least two years management experience in Car Rental or five years management/sales experience in a similar Industry.
- Assess local market conditions, identify current and prospective B2B and B2C sales opportunities and develop forecasts, financial objectives and resource plans for the branch.
- Ensure daily implementation of BOS (Branch Operating Standards)
- Ensure sales are monitored and agreed targets are being adhered too.
- Conduct weekly gap analysis on sales targets and liaise with necessary departments to ensure sales targets for all sectors are met.
- Monitor branch P&L to ensure branch is hitting agreed KPIs across sales and gross margin targets
- Direct all operational aspects of the branch to include operations, customer service, human resources, administration and sales in a manner that supports reaching sales and gross margin objectives.
- Ensure Fleet availability is monitored and controlled daily highlighting issues to Fleet Control Manager and/or Regional Manager.
- Oversee on site valeting and meet agreed auditing standards and monthly reporting to include damage recovery, car cleanliness, Fuel accounting.
- Provide training, coaching, development and motivation to bring out the best in each team member.
- Maintain and enforce HR Policies and Procedures.
- Address customer and employee satisfaction issues promptly.
- Strong Sales, leadership, motivation and managerial skills, hiring and development
- Demonstrated competency in budgets and P&L
- Problem-solving and analytical ability
- Customer Focused matched to strong commercial/sales skills.
- Strong project management and multi-tasking skills
- Excellent organisational skills