Business Development Manager
Our Client is a provider of first class precision engineering and assembly services to the medical device industry.
Based in Waterford,this is an excellent opportunity for an experienced Business Development Manager to develop and maintain new and existing channels across EMEA, and manage the customer relationship from initial introduction to the final hand over.
- Achieve sales targets and sustained revenue growth
- Identify new market opportunities and generate sales for new capability and service offering
- Develop opportunities with current customer base
- Direct sales
- Monitor key customer relationships
- Develop strategic relationship within multinational accounts to ensure product offering is integrated into customer organization
- Communicate and implement all sales and marketing programs for region
- Attend local / national / international meetings as necessary
- Report competitive intelligence to marketing and sales management
- Communicate efficiently and work closely with our client’s team to ensure highest standard in customer service.
- General reports for leadership team
- Support our client’s representatives in the sales process
- Team with engineering function on costings and proposals
- Continuously develop technical knowledge
- Other duties as required
- Hons degree preferably in a Business or Engineering discipline
- 5+ years of commercial experience operating within medical device / life sciences contract manufacturing organisation.
- Proven track record of sales growth in medical device contract design / manufacturing business
- Self-motivated and target driven
- Travel required nationally and internationally – up to 50%
Note: By applying for this position, you may also be considered by Pale Blue Dot® Recruitment for other or future related vacancies.
Pale Blue Dot® Recruitment
“The Resource for the MedTech workforce”