THE COMPANY: Global manufacturer of packaging solutions to the process market. They have a strong hold within the food, beverage and pharmaceutical industries. Providing a high level of customer service is crucial to their market leading status within the industry.
* Global market leader in the packaging industry
* Manufacture their own products
* Turnover of €2.2B worldwide
* Low turnover of staff
* Career progression
THE ROLE: Managing existing clients, you will be a pivotal part of the customer service team. You will be dealing with inbound customer queries, pricing, logistics and process orders. You will provide a high level of customer service. An internal training programme awaits the new customer service employee.
THE PERSON: You will be organised, professional and enjoy proving a high level of customer service to a range of diverse clients. You may be looking to return to the workplace or be looking to join a major manufacturer who are the market leaders in their field. Genuine career opportunities are available.
* It is an advantage to have worked in a similar customer focused role but not essential
* Although having worked internally for a manufacture is an advantage, it is not a prerequisite
* To be successful in the role you will be a reliable, hardworking, strong commercial acumen
* €28,000 Base Salary
* Yearly Bonus
* 21 Days Holidays
BMS Performance specialises in recruiting sales professionals, nationally. We recruit within the Industrial, Construction, IT, Engineering, Corporate and FMCG markets.
Our roles include Merchandisers, Account Managers, Business Development Managers, National Account Managers through to Directors and Senior Management.
We have many other roles available so feel free to contact us to discuss how we can help you!
Call us now to discuss or to arrange an interview!!!