We are excited to announce opportunities in our clients newly launched Dublin office for salespeople or recent graduates interested in taking their next step in their business and sales career as an Account Executive for the Dutch market. This job comes with an excellent salary and benefits package, industry leading training and an outstanding company culture.
This role offers smart and ambitious the opportunity to work with some of the world’s leading technology brands (think Dell, IBM) and the training and support to cultivate the foundational sales skills needed to help accelerate their career.
Why work for us?
• Located in the heart of Dublin’s renowned waterfront office district - modern offices near all public transport routes!
• Highly competitive base salary
• Uncapped monthly bonus plan with two ways to earn bonus - On target earnings (OTE) in excess of €50k pa
• Career advancement plan across multiple departments – sales, marketing, customer success, finance, data planning, HR, etc.
• Comprehensive initial and on-going training
• Continuous L&D opportunities to expand your skill set
• Monday – Friday schedule – no weekend work!
• Private health insurance plan, 5% pension contribution, life assurance, paid holidays, cycle to work scheme, generous incentive plans (travel, electronics, sports games, etc.)
• Excellent relocation package for relocating candidates (details will be provided)
Who you are
• You are an ambitious, money motivated and target driven individual
• 1 - 2 years’ experience in a sales role (at least 6 months experience in a B2B sales environment - preferred)
• Fluent/native level Dutch language skills (speaking, reading, writing) & have a strong command of the English language at a professional level
• Dedicated people that like to deliver great results for our clients and our business and are eager to reap the rewards of doing so
• A professional attitude, professional telephone manner and strong business acumen
If you are interested in this role contact Conal O'Connor on e-mail C.Oconnor@brightwater.ie or 01 6621000 or click below