* Market leader
* Factory Automation Specialists
* Exciting and challenging Junior Sales Position
* Huge opportunity to learn from a market leader in the automation industry
THE COMPANY: Our client is one of Ireland’s largest suppliers of Factory automation products and solutions. They are a market leader, working with some of the biggest names in the Medical Device and Pharmaceutical industries. They focus on building strong working relationships and pride themselves on being able to provide a bespoke range of products, solutions and services to fulfil the short, medium and long-term needs of the client.
THE ROLE: As the successful Business Development Manager, you will be given the opportunity to learn the in’s and outs of the automation industry. You will be given extensive product and market training and taught the technical skills and know-how to progress into a career within the automation industry. You will be selling a range of solutions, including factory automation hardware and software products. You will be providing a customised and bespoke range of solutions to clients within the medical, pharma, food & beverage industries. You will be dealing with consultant engineers and process engineers in the OEM and End User space. You will be given the flexibility and autonomy to drive and develop new business in the area whilst also inheriting a base of accounts.
FOR THIS TECHNICAL SALES POSITION, WE ARE LOOKING FOR INDIVIDUALS WHO MEET THE FOLLOWING CRITERIA:
* Experience in the automation/electrical industry is desirable but not essential
* Electric or Mechanical degree desirable but not a prerequisite
* Selling a range of products (hardware or software) and integrated services (SIS) into a range of industry segments
* Field sales experience is not essential, but 1-2 years in an internal sales/customer service role within the technical market
* Experience working in a manufacturing/factory setting is also desirable.
BENEFITS OF THIS TECHNICAL SALES ROLE:
* Basic salary €35,000 - €40,000
* €5,000 Bonus in Year 1
* Fully Maintained Company Vehicle
* Mobile phone, Laptop, Pension, 22 days holidays
* Comprehensive training plan on offer
BMS specializes in recruiting sales professionals, nationally. We recruit within the Industrial, Construction, IT, Engineering, Corporate and FMCG markets.
Our roles include Merchandisers, Account Managers, Business Development Managers, National Account Managers through to Directors and Senior Management.
Call Susan or Becca to discuss further or to arrange an immediate interview!!