Salary €50k plus generous OTE bonus programme, Car, benefits.
Vista Foods Ltd is a specialist supplier of Premium quality, cooked ,coated, frozen poultry, to the Food Service industry in Ireland and the UK. The company is well established and has been showing consistent growth in this sector for over 17 years. The head office is located in Dublin.
We now require an experienced, talented Retail Sales Manager to spearhead our efforts into this Business Sector. The focus will cover the 26 counties initially. This person will have strong relationships with Frozen Food Buyers and Store Managers throughout the multiples/symbol groups. Butcher Sales would also be an advantage.
We need someone who is keen to develop their Sales Career within a progressive and innovative marketing/sales organisation. We have ambitious goals for the new Retail Brand and need somebody to drive sales and assist us in establishing a foothold within the Retail segment of the market.
· Minimum of 5 years Retail Sales experience (Multiples/Symbol groups).
· Possibly Marketing/Business graduate.
· Excellent Relationship management, Teamwork and Communication skills
· Very competitive, goal oriented and Target Driven.
· Good Admin and IT skills. CRM programme updating critical.
· Very Strong in Merchandising and Retail Brand Management. Well Organised.
· Demonstrates aptitude for Problem solving, ability to determine solutions for customers
· Frozen Food experience would be an advantage
· Valid clean driving license
· Demonstrates continuous growth in Sales Volume whilst maintaining margins.
· Promotes/Sells/Secures orders from new Retail Customers. Using the Vista ‘‘Consultative Selling’ approach. Sells quality and illustrates profitability for customers.
· Works ambitiously to achieve/surpass agreed Sales Targets
· Sells by arranging cooking demonstrations within the stores to move stock.
· Disects the territory and targets: Develops a plan to get into Top Retail outlets
· Ensures that all marketing materials, POS Posters are supplied to retail outlets
· Coordinates sales effort with marketing, sales management, accounting and logistics.
· Supplies management with Oral and Written reports on customers needs, problems, competitive activities, and potential for new products.
Reporting: This person will report to the Commercial Director. It is envisaged that the person will start October/ November 2019