Sales Executive (Technical Sales Manager)
Dublin 12, Co. Dublin
Since its formation in 1993, our client has grown to be Ireland’s leading supplier of Printed Circuit Boards. They oﬀer PCB manufacturing (from prototype, small batches to med-high volume) Design, Layout plus Assembly. Working in the Automotive, Communications, Semiconductor, Energy, Medical, Aviation, Industrial Control, Oil and Gas sectors and third level R&D projects enables our client to support you with your Printed Circuit Board needs.
They are currently recruiting a Sales Executive who has experience working in the Electronics industry. The ideal candidate will have a strong business development background and experience with technical sales in the Printed Circuit Board design and manufacturing industry.
The Sales Executive will be responsible for managing existing accounts and for searching for potential new customers that could benefit from our client’s services.
- Develop and strengthen relationships between our client and their growing customer base.
- Identify new opportunities, increase sales & win additional business.
- Manage a pipeline of new prospects and maintain regular contact with key contacts.
- Conduct research to identify future customer requirements, new technologies and trends.
- Make customer site visits and share feedback with internal quotes and production teams.
- Set annual sales forecast targets and manage weekly review of order intake.
- Present monthly/quarterly and end of year KPIs to the senior management team.
Skills and Expertise
It is expected that candidates will have a 3rd level qualification in business or technology (or equivalent experience in the electronics industry), with a demonstrated background in technical sales.
- Experience with PCB manufacturing & PCB Assembly processes from prototype to volume.
- Good knowledge and practical experience of the Schematic Capture & PCB Layout design cycle.
- Highly organised with an ability to prioritise multiple tasks and meet schedules.
- Positive attitude, proactive contributor with an eagerness to learn and take initiative.
- Competence in using Microsoft Office Suite and ability to use PCB CAD Viewers.
- Excellent verbal, written communication and negotiation skills.
Salary and Benefits
Salary: Negotiable DOE
Package includes: Company Car, Laptop and Mobile Phone
Job Type: Full Time, Permanent
To apply for the role of Sales Executive (Technical Sales Manager), please apply via the button shown.
This vacancy is being advertised by Webrecruit Ireland Ltd. The services advertised by Webrecruit Ireland Ltd are those of an Employment Agency.
Additional Keywords: Sales Executive, Technical Sales Manager, Technical Sales Executive, Business Development Executive, BDE, Technical Sales Rep, Sales.