Thesaurus Software Ltd have an exciting opportunity for an experienced Sales Executive to join our driven sales team.
We are looking for an enthusiastic, motivated and innovative individual to contribute to our growing success. As a Sales Executive, you will respond to customer needs and identify business potential opportunities. You will be responsible for driving strategic sales and have excellent interpersonal and communication skills. The ideal candidate will have experience working in a related sales executive or business development field.
- Manage qualified leads to drive new revenue for the Irish & UK markets by booking appointments for online software demo’s.
- Conduct outbound calls to qualified leads to close new business.
- Create effective approaches to closing new business.
- Identify, qualify, develop and close sales opportunities.
- Maintain a high level of client service and client relationships, ensuring a premium level of customer satisfaction.
- Complete CRM, sales and prospecting reports.
- Achieve and exceed targets on a weekly and monthly basis.
You should be ambitious, highly organised, capable of multi-tasking and have a strong desire to learn new skills and take on extra responsibilities.
This role would suit a professional with an excellent work ethic who is looking to develop a successful career in sales.
The ideal candidate will ideally have:
- Demonstrable experience working in a sales-driven role.
- Outbound calling customer experience with the ability to qualify, position and close sales.
- Strong appointment setting skills with a proven track record in achieving sales targets.
- Strong communication skills, both verbal and written, as well as excellent phone and presentation skills.
- Sales experience with software/payroll related products would be advantageous but not essential.
Why Thesaurus Software Ltd? Thesaurus Software Ltd is a well-established software company based in Ashbourne, Co. Meath. Our Payroll, HR and Accounts software is used in over 200,000 businesses across Ireland and the UK. You will be part of a very dynamic sales-driven team and although we are a small company, we have a big presence and even greater ambitions. Job Types: Full-time, Permanent