Audit Junior - Accounting
* Develop and maintain productive working relationships with client personnel and assess client satisfaction.
* Use your knowledge to sift through large amounts of information and pinpoint key issues and risks.
* Demonstrate a thorough understanding of complex accounting and auditing concepts and apply them to client situations.
* Use technology to continually learn, share knowledge with team members and enhance service delivery.
* Encourage an open exchange of ideas and opinions among peers.
* Demonstrate the value of the team's work by keeping the client up-to-date, and explaining issues, approaches and solutions. Help colleagues understand the broader picture of technical, ethical and financial needs.
* Involve clients when planning and preparing work/ assignments and treat them as key members of the team, helping them to understand the policies (firm or regulatory) that impact on their business.
* Demonstrate a reasonable knowledge of an industry or sector. Apply new developments in the industry in simple client situations, drawing from research and benchmark data.
* Demonstrate the ability to use technical knowledge to customize the application of our methodologies in a way that meets client issues specifically related to industry / sector context.
* Strong relevant experience in a large accountancy practice
* Excellent communication skills both written and verbal
* Demonstrated business acumen
For further information on this role please contact Joan on 086-1424837