A fantastic opportunity has arisen for an Account Manager to grow the BD MMS Business - (Robotic Dispensing Systems [Rowa], Automated Dispensing Cabinets [Pyxis] & Aseptic Workflow Systems[CATO]), with associated software and service to defined Public and Private Accounts within Republic of Ireland in accordance with the MMS Strategy and Vision.
As an Account Manager for MMS you will have the following responsibilities:
* Accountable for achieving defined sales and product targets.
* Develop productive and sustained relationships with key customers, who either influence or implement dispensing buying decisions.
* Establish a comprehensive pipeline of opportunities. Effectively manage the pipe-line and ensure the status of each account is accurate and updated within SFDC
* Accountable for all pricing proposals being agreed with RBM and price exception approval gained through the MAM Process prior to proposals being issued.
* Fully understand hospital processes to be able to design solutions and be capable of delivering, compelling arguments for the appropriate use of the BD Dispensing product range, and service offerings.
* To be fully familiar with competitor products.
* To be an expert in the creation and execution of Tender and Framework procurement processes within the HSE.
* Educated to degree level, or equivalent
* Proven sales experience gained preferably within the healthcare or pharmaceutical industry
* Knowledge of the tender and procurement process within the HSE, preferably with regard to long term hospital equipment purchasing
* Experience and confidence in selling into a hospital setting and managing hospital based accounts
* Able to positively influence HSE customers at all levels and build sustainable productive relationships
* Strong, proven sales experience, preferably gained within the healthcare industry (High value capital solution sales)
* Good knowledge of the healthcare system processes
* Ability to gather /utilize market information and construct meaningful short / long term plans for each hospital account
* Ability to assimilate complexity and to handle multiple-priority situations
* Strong negotiation and interpersonal skills with ability to influence others
* Ability to attract trust and engender strong relationships with the customer
* High level of business acumen and ability to build financial proposals
* Pro-active; high-performance and results orientation; meeting commitments
* Conscientious approach to work
* Team member, willing to act on behalf of team
* Display-a positive and professional attitude internally and externally
* Embody trust, integrity and ethics inside and outside the Company
* Ensure mobility within the assigned territory (50% travel with nights away across Ireland)
* Working knowledge of Microsoft Word, Excel, Power Point, Outlook, Customer Relationship Management Software and Internet applications