Technical Sales Rep., Job Ref. JO3409
Perm, FT Hours
Base Salary plus Commission/Vehicle/Laptop
Our client is a very well-established print management company. Due to continued growth plans they now wish to recruit an experienced 'Technical Sales Rep.'. The position is field based, and the main territory is Co. Donegal, therefore a thorough knowledge of the geographic region (Donegal) is required.
The purpose of this role is to maintain, support and expand our clients' existing customer base through new sales and business development.
* Prospect for new customers and develop existing customer base across the territory;
* Devise and present specifications and other documentation;
* Maintain market intelligence;
* Maintain customer records;
* Liaise with Sales, Admin Support and Management Team as appropriate;
* Build relationships with new customers as required;
* Any other reasonable duties as requested by the Management.
What we are looking for:
* The ideal candidate will have considerable relevant technical sales experience and the ability to upsell;
* You will have a good understanding and grasp of IT and software packages and capable of learning new systems;
* You should have a clean and valid driving licence;
* You must have proven track record of sales experience within the territory.
* Additionally, he/she will be a self-starter, driven and capable of working on their own initiative with excellent communication and organisational skills.
What's on offer:
* A competitive package is on offer with unlimited earning potential. A company vehicle will be provided.
If interested, what you need to do next:
To register your interest in this position in confidence please submit a copy of your full up-to-date C.V. with a cover email/letter highlighting your suitability for the position.
Please include the Job Reference Number.
Suitable candidates will be screened and contacted, your interest gauged, and your permission sought to send your C.V. to the hiring client for review.
If a closing date has been given by the hiring client, then we will list this clearly with the text of all jobs advertised.
Specific closing dates for all jobs can be found and verified on our website which is updated daily.
Our clients reserve the right to enhance the short-listing criteria where and when this is deemed necessary.
Candidates who do not meet the essential criteria for this role may be contacted in the future to discuss other roles.
Sending your C.V. to us is initially an expression of interest in a role not a direct application, suitable applicants will be contacted to discuss further prior to their C.V. being released.
We act as both an Employment Agency and as an Employment Business and as a company operate under strict 'best practice' policies and procedures governed by both the NRF and REC of which we are corporate members.
Equality & Diversity:
As an organisation we are continually committed to equality and we value diversity. We will provide equality of opportunity and will not tolerate discrimination on any grounds.
Confidentiality / Data Protection:
If you wish to have your data/record removed from our system, please email your request to us using the word "remove" and this will be actioned as soon as possible.