Working for an agency on behalf of a well-respected audio brand you will support technology retail stores and independent audio specialists to increase sales of audio devices. This is a national role with a focus on the Dublin area.
As the sole Area Manager in Ireland you will join an established team spread geographically across the UK, sharing one common aim… to increase sales of audio devices. Due to the countrywide coverage of your role, expect to spend a large amount of time travelling across the Republic of Ireland with occasional visits to Northern Ireland and England.
The ideal Area Manager candidate will have previous retail experience at assistant manager / department manager level in electrical retail stores or audio retailers. Alternatively experience of managing a territory in field marketing (Technology products) is also advantageous.
Your key responsibilities as an Area Manager will be to:
* Train retail staff on the benefits of recommending the brand's audio devices
* Ensure a high standard of visual compliance in store
* Identify key stores with increased sales capability and build plans to support sell-through
* Deliver presentations of effectiveness at retail regional manager meetings
* Build and effectively utilise relationships using your natural charisma, and value-added approach
The Area Manager job is perfect for you if you:
* Have a passion for technology, especially audio products and music
* Enjoy demonstrating products and training staff
* Enjoy influencing customers to purchase "your" brand
* Are driven by working toward targets in a retail environment
* Can utilise data to draw recommendations and actionable insights
* Seek the responsibility of a national role
* Have a full UK driving licence
In return we are offering :
* $25,000 per annum
* Performance bonus of $2,500 per annum (split into quarterly payments)
* Car allowance of $4,700 per annum
* Career progression opportunities within the agency across technology product and service accounts
* Full mobile office including phone, laptop, wifi
This is a great role to build on an existing career in field marketing, or move out of audio retail into a field-based role - apply today to realise the next step towards your dream job