* Assist Senior Research Finance Administrator with preparing and submission of financial reports/draw down claims to major state funding agencies
* Provide positive contribution to any other ad-hoc projects arising during the time frame
* Any other duties as advised by the Senior Research Finance Administrator or Head of Unit
* Qualified accountant/Part qualified Accountant with industry experience
* Highly proficient Microsoft Excel user
* Have the ability to work to deadlines and in pressurised situations
* Understand the importance of attention to detail and accuracy
* Have strong interpersonal, communication and IT skills
* Strong aptitude for figures and attention to detail
* Experience of cost statements or claims submission to state agency donors or industry donors
* Proven ability to work accurately under pressure to meet exacting deadlines
Other relevant information
Reporting to the Snr. Research Finance Administrator, the position would ideally suit someone with experience of financial matters concerning research funding, e.g. Enterprise Ireland, Dept of Agriculture, Food & the Marine
Candidate should either hold a recognised accountancy qualification or be at finals stage.
Appointment will be for a duration of three months.
IRC is acting as an Employment Business in relation to this vacancy.