Sales jobs – My client is a leading provider of complete IT systems, security and network management software based in Dublin. They are expanding their EMEA team and looking for an English Customer Success Manager to cover several EMEA regions.
English Customer Success Manager Key responsibilities:
• This position will cover the DACH region. We are looking for individuals with strong and proven sales experience in IT sales to continue to increase our presence in the EMEA markets, based out of Dublin. Reporting to the Business Development Director, you will be responsible for acquiring and managing your own customer base to drive the Company’s achievement of its customer acquisition and revenue goals. You will be supported by a local world-class Pre-Sales and Consulting Services organisation to assist you with building a growing, profitable and consistently high performing territory.
The Ideal candidate for this English Customer Success Manager job
• Must be fluent in English
• 3 years’ experience in selling systems and desktop management solutions/managed services to the Public and Private Sectors and Managed Service Providers Markets
• Exceptional telephone/email based selling experience - these will be your predominant sales engagement activities, although travel to face to face meetings will also be required when appropriate
• An energetic team player with exceptional organisational, interpersonal, and communication (written and verbal) skills. Our culture is apolitical, direct & honest we get the job done whilst showing customers, partners, peers and management respect at all times.
To apply for this role please contact Mark Byrne on 01 662 1000 or email email@example.com