Someone looking to join a trendsetting forward thinking business?
Keen to add value to future projects and influence strategies?
If so, how does working for an internationally recognised FMCG company sound?
You'd be great for this team if you:
- Have worked in a data rich environment - data analyst etc.
- Are experienced in the FMCG space
- Are extremely organised with an analytical mind
- Can interpret large amounts of data and present in an influential way
- Have knowledge of SRM function and SAP skills
- Are in touch with market data and able to identify latest trends
- Build great relationships both internally and externally
Your New Company in a Nutshell
An internationally recognised FMCG business, that has its employees at the forefront of their present and future strategies, in order to maintain their excellent work/life balance structures.
Renowned for their opportunities to grow both locally and on an international level. Boasting offices in most major cities where you can expect to be welcomed and challenged to a game of table tennis, if that is your 'cup of tea'.
A Trade Analyst position has become available as they are now looking to add to their team. Someone who enjoys the analysis of data to further influence and mould the next business strategies in order continue to be market leaders.
What Success Looks Like:
- Assisting in most ways to facilitate the planning and strategy goals
- Reporting in a streamline and consultative mindset that would deliver insights for the Irish markets
- Excellent relationships with marketing, leaderships teams and internal customers
- Overseeing trade administrative functions
- Compilation of reports through cross-functional, specifically focused and team performance
**Get in touch today to discuss the details more extensively.
About Vertical Advantage
We are the only specialist recruiter in the consumer marketplace that work in niches across Sales, Marketing, Digital, E-Commerce, Supply Chain, Logistics and Procurement giving us far greater reach than our competitors.
Vertical Advantage has been around for nearly a decade. We know and understand our markets. It's what we do best.
We are here for you for the long term and will always work with your best interests at heart. We work to transform your career by acting as your trusted right hand in what can be a tricky market to navigate.
We invest the time in really getting to know you. If you want a partner to offer you the best professional advice to help your career development, then drop us a line for a chat