This position requires a candidate with a blend of strategy, technical, creative, analytic and project management expertise.. Focused on acquiring and upselling to new and existing customers through the management of online and offline marketing.
* Provide short- and long-term market forecasts, reports, and trends.
* Perform industry and competitive analysis to help positioning and messaging
* Perform ongoing tracking and reporting on marketing initiatives
* Manage all marketing material ,content managing and digital strategy
* 2+ years marketing experience required; a minimum of 2 years of experience directly managing Digital Marketing programs with proven ability to deliver consistently strong measurable result
* Proven track record managing marketing pipeline generation, including managing campaigns from concept to ROI analysis
* Excellent communication skills - strong written and oral communication skills
* Strong analytical skills; including experience reviewing performance results and making recommendations for future actions
* Strong financial and business acumen
* Exceptional organizational and project management skills, ability to manage multiple projects, ability to meet deadlines, and strong attention to detail
* Team player with ability to work cross-functionally
* Email, database, and digital marketing experience