Internal Sales Engineer
The successful candidate will have a minimum of 1 year's sales experience in the building services industry. In addition, the individual will have the ability to work with the other support groups such as finance / warehouse / supply chain to ensure customer requirements are addressed in a timely fashion.
Role and responsibility
* Responding to and generating customer requests for quotations
* Processing orders - entering onto system and tracking to completion
* Updating and managing customer records on Company CRM
* Assisting other team members as required
* Other ad hoc duties as required, answering phones, attending meetings, responding to customer queries.
* Develop and maintain good relationships with customers and suppliers
Note: Successful candidates for both roles must have the following attributes
* Extensive knowledge of the building service industry in Ireland
* A building services or mechanical engineering qualification (desirable but not essential)
* Previous sales experience in the building services industry or related field
* Ability to plan time effectively to encompass cold calling / prospecting and existing customers
* Customer focused people skills
* Ability to work to tight deadlines as part of a team
* Excellent computer and communication skills.
Location - Dublin