Our clientis seeking driven B2B sales professionals to join the commercial Pest Elimination Solutions Sales teamin United Kingdom and Ireland. As a Sales Development Manager you will build & grow profitable client relationships with commercial businesses to protect their brand, their facilities, and the health and safety of their employees and customers. The role is a full time, permanent position offering a competitive salary.
Our client provides solutions to prevent and eliminate all types of pests in commercial buildings, food processing plants, food retail, foodservice, and many other markets. By partnering with our customers in these markets, you will have the opportunity to help protect their facilities, employees, and brands at a time when it's more important than ever.
As our Sales Development Manager you will drive sales and attain budget goals by leveraging prospecting, cold calling, and networking skills to target restaurants, hospitals, hotels, retailers, food and beverage plants, schools, and nursing homes to offer the most effective B2B pest elimination programmes in the United Kingdom. The new accounts you acquire will be aligned to our service team which is responsible for delivering the solutions you sell.
Sales Development Manager Position Details:
- Permanent Career Opportunity
- 42.5 hours per week
- Role based in the field with customers and from home
- Working in challenging environments for a wide range of commercial customers
- Company Vehicle with fuel card, MOT & Service package and available for personal use
- Mobile Phone, Laptop and Ipad
- Competitive salary and benefits with protected commissions whilst you learn from successful professionals
- Company vehicle for business and personal use
- Fantastic opportunity for long term, advanced career growth in sales or sales management
- Flexible, independent work environment where you will plan and manage your own schedule
- Access to world-class resources, tools, and technology
- Grow your income as you drive sales through commission and bonus programmes
Requirements as our Sales Development Manager:
- Must have a valid driver's license and acceptable Motor Vehicle Record
- Home office with internet access capability
- Must be an effective communicator with written and spoken English
- 3 years of demonstrated proven results in business to business commercial sales or equivalent experience
- Pest elimination and / or hotel and restaurant selling experience preferred
- Excellent organisation / time management skills
- Proven relationship management and consulting skills
- Problem-solving ability to determine customer solutions
- Proven negotiation & presentation expertise
- Strong self-motivation & drive for results
- Knowledge of the pest industry an advantage but not essential
Click apply now to find out more about this Sales Development Manager role!