The primary responsibility of this role will be to drive above average growth from nominated enet clients. Critically this role is focused on growth which will require selling new business and retaining existing business.
Enet operates the largest, alternative, wholesale telecoms network in Ireland. Our infrastructure comprises of over 5,400 Km of state-of-the-art fibre, including metro fibre (Enet owned networks and the Irish State’s Metropolitan Area Networks) and a unique dark fibre backhaul network. In addition, the company also operates one of the largest licensed wireless networks in the country.
Taken together, Enet’s infrastructure creates a fully integrated, nationwide network that is truly open access in nature, enabling our customers, the retail service providers, to deliver world class bandwidth services to their customers throughout Ireland.
Enet are more than just telecoms operators; we are a team of dedicated people who are focused on going that extra mile for our customers.
Here at Enet, we continually strive to be a great organisation. We recognise that the most important ingredient in being a great company is having great people. The Enet team is undoubtedly our greatest asset, and we are dedicated to attracting and retaining extraordinary people.
Enet employees are motivated and highly skilled people who believe in what we are doing and genuinely enjoy coming to work. We have created a happy, relaxed environment for our people, where they have the opportunities to learn and grow on a daily basis. Ours is a fast-paced, dynamic environment; perfect for those who love to be challenged.
We are always on the look-out for people who are talented, highly motivated and dedicated to delivering our commitments to our customers. As part of the Enet team, we will work hard to nurture your talent and curiosity, develop your skills and realise your potential.
- Learn and master the enet service and benefits
- Be able to persuasively articulate the benefits of enet services relative to client needs
- Building and maintaining a rapport with existing clients
- Assertively plan and execute your sales program
- Deliver growth from the client base
- Ensure the rollover of existing client contracts
- Identification of new carriers; engaging with, presenting to and signing agreements and new revenue lines
- Maintain pipeline of rollover, growth and new client opportunities in enet’s sales automation program
- Ensure all sales orders meet enet finance and sales management requirements
- Work with the implementation and account development team as needed to ensure customer success, and to identify and pursue up-sell opportunities
- 4+ years of experience in outside sales, preferably selling ICT solutions and services in Ireland
- Knowledge and experience of telecoms services (Ethernet, wireless and dark fibre preferably)
- Experience in wholesale telecommunications would be an advantage
- Experience in wholesale voice and broadband would be an advantage
- Demonstrated sales record selling to senior representatives in small and large companies
- Demonstrated record of success in a fast-paced, goal-oriented sales environment
- Strong persuasive and engaging oral and written communication skills
- Strong interpersonal skills
- Excellent skills in Excel, Word and PowerPoint
- Good listener; able to identify and adapt to different clients
- Well presented, motivated, driven and enthusiastic with strong business, market and commercial awareness
- Flexible individual capable of adapting in a high-growth dynamic environment
- Team player; able to contribute positively to the team and throughout the organisation but also able to maintain a high-level of autonomy