Who We are
GANT are part of the Louis Copeland & Sons Family. In 1949 the founder of GANT, Bernard Gantmacher launched the first GANT shirt. A lifestyle brand with an American sportswear heritage, GANT has grown and developed over the years, and is now available all around the world.
We are looking for an enthusiastic, motivated and professional sales person to join our successful team as a Sales Associate. This is a fantastic opportunity to grow your career in an exciting and dynamic role. The ideal candidate will have a strong ability to sell and be able to provide exceptional customer service & must be a people person; with a minimum of 1 - 2 years’ experience. You will also be fully flexible and work well as part of a team.
· Ensuring all customers experience a professional service in store
· Consistently achieve and surpass sales targets
· Consult on casual men's and women’s clothing
· Daily cash management, reconciliations and banking
· Merchandising stock in the store
· Maintenance of the store
· Hard working
· Proven experience in a similar role
· Excellent teamwork
· Clear communication skills
· Fully flexible
How to apply:
Please send your CV to firstname.lastname@example.org quoting "Sales Associate" in the subject line.
Closing date: Sunday 14th July