We are seeking a Business Development Executive with a specific emphasis on developing conference, meeting and event sales for a busy and vibrant 4* Hotel, based in Dublin West.
This job comes with an attractive salary and commission package, generous benefits, free parking and meals and excellent progression opportunities
· Meeting potential and existing clients and complete show arounds of the hotel facilities.
· Agreed number of sales calls , meetings both on site and off site visits
· Relationship building with existing and new customers
· Practice excellent electronic communication and telephone etiquette in all communications in line with Company standards
· To initiate sales drives, promotions, organise and complete mailshots etc., in conjunction with the business development team
· To maximise all sales opportunities and ensure sales leads generated are actioned or referred according to departmental standards.
· To perform all necessary administration work in accordance with agreed timelines and standards
· Assist in compilation and implementation of annual sales & marketing plans
· Software utilisation and management: updating account information on the day per visit or meeting working with all software elements to maximise data and conversions.
· We are looking for someone who is passionate about direct selling working with a professional high end environment, an expert in price negotiation, with strong communicational skills. Comfortable in developing long term business relationships with both customers and colleagues.
· Creative and innovative approach to generating business, with a friendly “can do” attitude to drive results across identified business segments.
· Strong customer facing sales in a sales & marketing environment
· Highly focused and Target driven individual
· Hotel/Services Industry experience a big plus
· Ability to communicate with stakeholders at all levels
· Flexible working style
· Excellent presentation
· Efficient and highly organised in all areas particularly time management and reporting
Full clean driver’s licence and your own transport is a requirement for this role
If you are interested in this role contact Conal O'Connor on e-mail C.Oconnor@brightwater.ie or 01 6621000 or click below