Shamrock Farm Enterprises offers nutritional solutions to promote fertility, performance and general health. Product range includes mineral supplements, milk replacers and feed blocks. We are now recruiting sales representatives to work with new and existing customers in all counties. Previous proven sales experience and full, clean driving licence are essential. Experience in the agricultural sector would be an advantage, but full training and mentoring will be given.
· Develop and achieve sales targets within a supportive environment
· Explore opportunities to grow existing business
· Establish and maintain relationships with key accounts and new potential customers
· Identify and resolve client concerns
· Previous proven experience in sales.
· A proven ability to establish, develop and maintain long-term customer relationships.
· Methodical approach in processing orders, sales and collection of payments due.
· A professional appearance, providing a positive company image to the public
· Strong interpersonal and communication skills.
· Strong self-motivation, initiative and self-starter, with great work ethic.
· Excellent organisational and time management skills.
· Fluent English speaker.
· A Full, Clean, Driving Licence.
· Knowledge / experience in the agricultural sector would be an advantage but not essential, as full product training and mentoring will be given.
The successful candidate will have a significant remuneration package with company vehicle (plus expenses), continuous training and development, and an opportunity to be involved in a growing business.
Closing date for receipt of applications – Friday 12th July 2019.