International Trading Manger
International Trading Manager required for a global based trading organisation operating in the food industry! You will have full responsibility for the retention and development of the client base within the international marketplace, utilising your technical & commercial knowledge to partner with customers to understand and meet their requirements.
About the Organisation
Operating on a Global level this organisation have over 40 years experience in supplying both domestic and international markets with meat and fish products. Through long term partnerships with their customers this company has successfully built a client base reaching the likes of Asia and Africa. They continue to be a market leader through consistent market visits and outstanding supply/buyer relationships.
About the International Trading Manager
As the International Trading Manager, you will have the following responsibilities:
* Growth and retention of the client base across their meat and fish product range
* Partner with clients to gain both a technical and commercial understanding of their business and therefore meet their requirements
* Responsibility of your trading budget
* Gain an in-depth knowledge of different marketplaces in order to apply a local and international understanding to your customers
* Desire and willingness to travel on both a domestic and international level
* Ambitious, self-motivated sales professional with a strong understanding of the food industry on an international/domestic level
* A minimum of 2 years experience within a succesfull sales or trading focussed role
* International market exposure is an advantage
* Entrepreneurial spirit with the ability to achieve growing sales in a highly competitive market
* 3rd level qualification in Agriculture or International Business