Dublin-based Premier Publishing & Events was founded in 1995. The company specialises in business to business exhibitions and conferences for specific market sectors including Food & Drink, Manufacturing, Construction, Technology, Health and Finance.
The company’s flagship event is the National Manufacturing & Supply Chain Conference & Exhibition at Citywest Convention Centre, Dublin which attracts over 6,000 visitors annually.
Premier Publishing & Events is undergoing an expansion this year with the addition of a number of new exhibitions and conferences. A number of experienced sales executives with be required to sell across our exhibitions and conferences.
This is an exciting opportunity for ambitious, sales driven people to join our growing sales team.
The chosen candidate must be able to work well within a team and must be the type of person that shows strong initiative. You must be fluent in English and possess excellent phone skills with an ability to hit weekly sales targets.
Proven and driven Sales Executives will be mentored and coached to be Event Managers and ultimately Event Directors.
This role will suit a candidate that wishes to work with one of Ireland’s biggest and most established events company.
Responsibilities and Duties
· Researching potential clients for the events.
· Cold calling clients
· Selling Exhibition Space and Sponsorship at exhibitions and conferences
· Dealing with existing clients
· Up-dating client information on our CRM system
· Attending exhibitions in Ireland, UK and Europe
· Client Meetings
· Planning of event floor plan, stages, media partners and associations
· Achieving weekly sales targets
Qualifications and Skills
· Must be able to work as part of a team.
· Fluent English.
· Must be willing to show initiative
· Have the ability to work to targets
· Previous event experience is advantageous but not essential
· Good telephone manner when dealing with corporate clients.
· Excellent organisational skills essential.
· Basic computer skills required.
· Good salary and commission structure.
· Free Parking
· Paid holidays
For immediate interview, apply with cover letter and CV below