* Leadership Capabilities
Build and sustain trust with others through real relationships. Demonstrate personal integrity that inspires others.
Consistently deliver great performance:
Demonstrate deep personal accountability for great performance. Ensure controls are in place to guarantee the company performance and reputation. Stay focused on your priorities – demonstrate rigour and brilliant execution.
Demonstrate self-awareness and know your strengths and development needs. Commit to grow your own capability and experience to the benefit of yourself and the company.
Project Management of Financial Set up
* Lead the financial set up of new entity.
* Work with Project leads and operations manager to set processes and reporting up for success
* Ensure a smooth integration into the core business
* Ensure policies and procedures are set up to required compliance standards
Management Accounts/ Annual Budget Preparation
* Lead the completion of the monthly Management Accounts for all Brand Home entities and support on reporting to a strict working day 2 deadline
* Direct and support the Financial Analyst and finance administrator on the team as appropriate to ensure complete and accurate reporting. Provide training to more junior team members as required.
* Lead the variance analysis on monthly financials understanding the key drivers of performance
* Preparation and review of monthly risks and opportunities on financials
* Preparation & presentation of business performance to senior stakeholders on a monthly and quarterly basis
* Preparation of balance sheet reporting including the completion of all reconciliations
* Liaise with Corporate on queries on financials and statutory requirements.
* Support the preparation of the companies annual phased budget
* Own the cost control and productivity agenda within the management team and the wider business, identifying areas of improvement and holding all stakeholders to account.
* Deliver all costs on plan, ensuring appropriate controls are in place across the departments.
* Support on CAPEX processes and budgets as required
* Continuously monitor and strengthen our internal accounting control processes (cash, debtor, stock and assets) to deliver best control practice and ensure appropriate processes are in place. Hold the wider team to account on this.
* Manage the roll out of any new systems or processes implemented.
* Lead/support on other commercial initiatives as necessary
* Assist with Procurement/Tendering process as required
* Support the various teams with measurement and evaluation papers of proposed ideas and projects as required
* Support on the annual year end Statutory Audit
* Support on the annual internal audit process and work closely with third parties on brand homes on their compliance agenda to ensure this is in line with best practice
* Liaise with Tax department on any requirements
* Continuously monitor & strengthen our internal accounting control process
* Support the compliance agenda for the business
* Champion and advise on all internal policies for the wider business
* Support on stock take audits as required
Qualifications and Experience Required:
* Qualified accountant with 0-2+ years PQE (ACA, ACCA, CIMA)
* Highly numerate/ strong analytical skills
* Credible at FD, MD and Leadership Team level
* Demonstrate a strong track record of financial control, governance & compliance
* Experience in project management is an advantage
* Strong understanding of the month end, procurement, accounts payable & receivable process.
* Good communication and interpersonal capabilities with both internal and external stakeholders
* Strong systems skills with knowledge of SAP accounting environments an advantage.
Barriers to Success
* Below minimum standard of qualifications
* Inability to implement strong financial controls
* Inability to stay focused on key priorities/ manage workload to strict deadlines
* Lack of experience of inter-acting with and building effective relationships with senior managers and Leadership Team
* Inability to hold others to account
IRC is acting as an Employment Business in relation to this vacancy.