Due to continued growth, my client are seeking to recruit a Specification Consultant. The main purpose of the role is to meet with key customer groups such as Architects, Landscape Architects, Engineers and Local Authorities to develop their knowledge and awareness of the products and solutions. This can be achieved through one to one meetings or presentations to a group of specifiers.
Flexibly on hours
Be your own boss
KEY DUTIES AND RESPONSIBILITIES
1. Target Architects, Landscape Architects, Engineers & Local Authorities to assist in the specification process.
2. Confidently conduct CPD presentations to groups of up to 30 Architects.
3. You will be expected to confidently conduct one to one meetings in a professional environment.
4. With the support of the sales support team you will be expected to attend a set number of meetings per week and a minimum of 40 CPDs per year.
5. These meetings should result in the acquisition of AG specifications. A specification is when an architect chooses your products to be added to the construction drawings and will ultimately lead to an order.
6. Develop a comprehensive knowledge of all the company's products and their applications.
For more information on this position or any other sales roles, please contact Mark Byrne on + 353 (01) 6621000 or email him on firstname.lastname@example.org