Sales Specialist (German)
Based in the heart of Dublin's Silicon Docks (Dublin 2), our client has been at the forefront in changing the Internet and online technologies as we know it.
They require a Sales Specialist with fluent German & client facing experience, preferably in sales/account management/business consulting and preferably in a digital focused role to join them on a contract until the end of December 2019.
Job Reference: BBBH 16437
What will a Sales Specialist do?
* Prospect and onboard new clients and react to inbound customer requests, as well as working to grow newly acquired accounts through a range of optimizations
* Analyze and identify high potential prospect publishers and developers
* Develop sales pitch strategies that optimize the market potential
* Provide the ultimate in client service by giving potential new customers the attention they need and deserve
* Review and contact churned EMEA accounts from the current year
* Build trusted, strategic relationships with partners and develop a thorough understanding of their business challenges
* Analyze data, trends, and account performance to develop account optimization plans for publishers
* Report to project lead the work progress on a regular basis
What does the Ideal Candidate look like?
* Fluent English AND German
* BA/BS degree in Business or related field, or equivalent practical experience
* 1-3 year's client facing experience, preferably in sales/account management/business consulting, preferably in a digital focused role
* Knowledge of, and a keen interest in, online display and mobile advertising
* Detail-oriented and analytical with the ability to prioritize, plan and organize sales activity
* Demonstrated ability to acquire and negotiate with individual publishers and complex organizations.
* 25 days paid holidays plus bank holidays
* Access to all onsite facilities such as free food and beverages, onsite swimming pool and gym
* Tax Saver Travel tickets
* Bike to work scheme
* Employee referral scheme
Still interested in this opportunity?
Submit your CV (in a Microsoft Word format) today!
Please don't hesitate to contact any of our team with any questions you may have on Email or Phone.