Business Fleet Services - Territory Sales Manager (TSM) – New Business – Ireland
Are you a closer, a hunter, a new business winner?! If so then we are looking for you.
Europcar Ireland are excited to announce the opening of this position within the Business Fleet Services (BFS) department. We are looking for an experienced new business hunter with a successful track record and the ability to hit the ground running.
The role will be geographically based in Ireland to suit the ideal candidate with meetings conducted through the Head Office in Dublin. Vertical market segmentation may develop as the role grows.
A highly competitive package is on offer for the successful candidate in an ever growing and exciting market
Primary objective -
To sell Europcar BFS vehicle rental solutions to the business community throughout Ireland. The successful candidate should have strong connections within the B2B segment in Ireland and be comfortable negotiating at all levels of seniority across the business spectrum.
Main Duties & Responsibilities
- Establish a sales cycle and strong new business sales pipeline across Ireland through business meetings with key decision makers
- Prospecting and uncovering sales opportunities within current business contacts
- Prospecting by phone to identify new business opportunities and follow up on marketing campaigns in a timely manner
- Prepare customer proposals and develop Europcar’s brand awareness specifically within the business community
- Use your initiative to source and manage sale leads from internal and external sources. This will involve liaising with Business Networking Groups to create an awareness of Europcar’s corporate product within the business community
- Build and develop pipeline through Salesforce CRM platform
- Sell across all service offerings, maximising service offerings to new clients and building in-depth knowledge of the new client base
- Translate customer requirements into offering specific customer benefits and solutions
- Achieve quarterly and annual sales targets
- Update manager on progress preparing daily and weekly activity reports through CRM database
- Develop a deep knowledge of Europcar service portfolio and an understanding of the rental and mobility industry as a whole
- Keep informed of industry developments and trends as well as competitor activities
Sales target will be weighted to afford the successful candidate the opportunity to build a strong sales pipeline which will convert to sales over time.
- Natural closer, self-starter, target driven and motivated by success Ability to adapt to a changing and progressive organisation
- Proven track record of success in winning new sales
- Excellent communication, presentation and time management skills
- Essential Skills and Experience
- Strong Field Sales experience is a necessity
- Experience of using CRM database is a strong advantage – specifically Salesforce
- The ability to network and generate new business will be essential whilst developing and managing a portfolio
- Proven negotiation skills