The team at Alpha Recruitment are currently sourcing candidates for the position of Outbound Sales Development Representative required for an ambitious and fast-growing SaaS-company that develops software for streamlining meetings.
This meeting solution has more than 50,000 users and the list of clients is continuously growing. Their vision is to deliver the best meeting solution in the world.
You will be working in an exciting and meaningful environment with room for new ideas and great opportunities for personal development and responsibility. As our client is only establishing an office in Dublin you will be one of the first people on the ground to help build out and scale an EMEA-wide sales organisation.
There will be opportunities to grow professionally! This is a role that we will work with you to develop you as a future Account Executive.
* Opportunity to work from home at times.
* Work/Life Balance
* 25 days holidays
* Clear path for progression
* Excellent training and coaching support
* Pension, Health Insurance, Travel Insurance
* Competitive Compensation
* Laptop/New iPhone/Android, with bill covered
* This role is an outbound hunting role in the UK/Irl Market
* Proactively reach out to prospects through a high volume of various touch-points
* Work with your Account Executives to identify target roles, companies, vertical, etc.
* Build target lists and execute campaigns to support revenue quotas
* Qualify revenue opportunities
* Create brand awareness in the market
* Utilize a consistent contact attempt process via phone, email and chat to follow-up, nurture and qualify leads
* Prospect, educate and qualify leads to create sales-ready opportunities.
* Finding the relevant contacts within those companies and reaching out in a systematic and personalized manner via email, LinkedIn and phone
* 1+ year(s) in an outbound hunting role
* You are not afraid of hearing 'no'…
* Adaptability: working across multiple industries for example
* High level of energy, motivation, drive, enthusiasm, initiative, commitment and professionalism
* Competitive and focused on achieving goals
* Ability to work in high-energy sales team environment as a team player
* Positive and energetic phone skills, excellent listening skills and strong writing skills
Please apply with an up to date CV