Brand Max is a growing international retailer. Under the wider group umbrella of Sports Direct International it includes premium fashion retailers; USC, Flannels, Cruise and Van Mildert. This is a great career development opportunity for the right individual who wishes to join an expanding retailer and to collaborate with world-famous fashion, lifestyle & sport brands.
We are looking for a Social Media & Marketing Executive, ideally with a Marketing degree or equivalent to join our team. You will offer fresh thinking, and be able to form excellent relationships with our wider teams within the business.
The ideal candidate will already have at least 1 year of experience working within a marketing environment, preferably in retail and will have basic knowledge of Social Media & POS. This is an excellent opportunity for someone looking for a challenging role with lots of potential for progression. We are looking for an individual with the ability to deliver social media campaigns & to co-ordinate the implementation of marketing throughout the retail business managing POS and marketing communications in our stores in Ireland & the UK.
Key Aspects of the role:
* Manage our social media channels & campaigns, delivering creative content ensuring the brand is engaging with our customers
* Build & maintain strong relationships with social media influencers
* Assist with organising and conducting the seasonal photo shoots
* Implementing & overseeing retail marketing campaigns, including window schemes and in store POS
* Liaising with retail store managers to communicate relevant marketing information and give marketing support at retail level
* Work with the wider team to ensure all store openings run smoothly, from pre-opening, to internal branding & POS, to Social Media awareness and post-opening support
* Contributing to and developing marketing plans and strategies to drive the business forward
* Maintain marketing administration for the department
Essential Skills / Experience:
* Skilled organiser and administrator
* Excellent attention to detail
* Good interpersonal and communication skills
* Reliable, supportive and positive
* A committed and hardworking attitude
* The ability to cope under pressure and work towards deadlines
Desired Skills / Experience
* Marketing qualification and/or previous experience in a marketing role
* Good Social Media, Microsoft Word, Excel and PowerPoint skills