Digital Product Manager with end to end digital retail product management, improvement and delivery experience, customer journey insight, product roadmap ownership, stakeholder/third party vendor liaison and product marketing skills required to join a global tech giant based in Dublin in order to shape and maintain a first-class, innovative, retail customer proposition in hundreds of high street outlets.
Key Responsibilities of a Digital Product Manager
* Be a highly valued and effective member of the Retail Product & Innovation team
* Define, develop and deliver all digital displays to both entertain and inform customers whilst continually striving to improve the customer journey
* Engage with a variety of key stakeholders to define the product roadmap
* Produce and pitch business cases to incorporate innovation, customer insight and technological advancements into the product roadmap
* Launch products to market in a manner that captures the customer's imagination
* Work closely with the product owner within the central product delivery team to ensure successful and timely delivery of product development
* Continued improvement of operational process for the roll-out of new developments
* Manage third party vendors
* Track product KPIs per agreed annual budget
* Travel between UK and Ireland approximately 4 days a month
Key Skills Required of a Digital Product Manager
* Product management from ideation to delivery and beyond
* Deep understanding of software development and infrastructure life cycles
* Knowledge of commercial screen displays a huge advantage
* Ability to be output focused and deadline driven, adhering to demanding timelines
* Collaborative, communicative, flexible, organised, innovative and ambitious
* Structured thinker with an inherent ability to dissect complexity resulting in understandable and actionable solutions
A prime opportunity for someone with digital screen/product experience from a commercial, ideally Agile environment to progress their career and personal development.
Opus Resourcing acts as an employment agency in respect of permanent and contract employment.