Sales job-My client is a multi-award winning, market leading distributor of kitchen doors and accessories to the trade throughout Ireland and the UK.
Due to continued growth the company now wishes to recruit an Area Sales Manager to cover the South East of Ireland. We are seeking a dynamic, driven individual to join their team.
The main purpose of the job will be to maximise sales revenue from new and existing customers by telephone and direct contact calls to retail/trade businesses. You will be required to visit customers and manage the relationships and sales.
Main Duties and Responsibilities:
· Manage existing key accounts to maintain and increase revenue through promotions, displays etc
· Develop new business
· Provide a high level of customer service to retail and trade customers
The Successful Candidate should possess the following:
· At least 3 -5 years’ experience in field sales within a B2B sales environment
· Live within the Geographical location
· Competence and experience in account growth, generating new business and Key Account Management
· Ability to demonstrate strong sales capability with the ability to upsell to customers
· Good negotiating & influencing skills
· Ability to develop and maintain customer/client relationships and to manage these relationships to meet our commercial and sales expectations
· Excellent Communication skills both orally and written
· A driven and self-motivated individual with the ability to use their own initiative and work with minimum supervision
· Excellent organisational skills including working to deadlines
· Salary €35,000-€43,000 D.O.E.
· Uncapped commission
· Company car
If you are interested in this role contact Conal O'Connor on e-mail C.Oconnor@brightwater.ie or 01 6621000 or click below