• Salary: £50,000
• Commission: £20,000 OTE
• Flexi-working – we trust you to get the job done, wherever you are
• Free Volunteering days to help with the HeadBox Social Mission or one of your choice
• Your own Macbook and iPhone
• A cake on your birthday
Reporting in to the European Market Manager, you will be responsible for managing a book of Irish Business customers to deliver £100,000 of Gross Merchandising Value from per month.
As a Senior Account Manager you will be responsible for on-boarding new customers, providing on-going venue finding support and retaining these customers during their contract subscription. You role will be very varied day-to-day, including regular face-to-face meetings with senior stakeholders, creating event proposals for customers and attending site visits for events.
You will be one of the first members of the Irish team which means you will likely be required to help out with other ad-hoc tasks across the business as we work towards building a successful company in Ireland.
• Commercial Ownership - Managing the commercial relationship with the Business customers across Ireland, including dealing with senior stakeholders to upsell and renew accounts
• Onboarding to Business as Usual – running the training and developing relationships with our Business Customers to ensure they adopt the technology and book targeted revenue through the platform
• Event Proposals – creating bespoke event proposals based on the needs of our Business customers and delivering these in a timely fashion
• Friends of HeadBox – Building, growing and maintaining strong working relationships with our network of suppliers including AV specialists, Caterers, Florists and Activity partners
• Negotiation – you will be responsible for negotiating the best value for Business customers while delivering high quality and meaningful events
• Retention and Upsell – as a Senior Account Manager you own the relationship with the Corporate Customer and will be responsible for retaining and upselling your book of accounts
• You’ve done this before – a proven track record of Account Management experience in the Media, Tech, Finance or Professional Services sector
• Be great to work with - we’re looking for someone who embodies the values of brilliance, integrity, empathy, and curiosity
• Stakeholder Management – it is important that you are well versed in corporate communications as you will be interacting with senior stakeholders across the Financial Services and Professional Services sectors. Including the ability to tailor your communication appropriately to the client
• Attention to detail - you’ll be dealing with multiple events at any one time which means the devil is in the detail!
Please contact Mark Byrne on firstname.lastname@example.org or 01 6621000 for a confidential conversation.