European Markets | Market Sales Lead
• Salary: £65,000 (depending on experience)
• Commission: £35,000 OTE
• EMI Share Options
• Flexi-working – we trust you to get the job done, wherever you are
• Free Volunteering days to help with the Social Mission or one of your choice
• Your own Macbook and iPhone
Reporting in to a Commercial Director, you will be responsible for running the P&L. This role will be diverse, including delivering sales targets across three revenue generating products, as well as overseeing the Account Management and Operational teams within the company
Develope a suite of software solutions to help venues generate revenue and maximise profitability.
In the role you will manage a team initially including Senior Account Manager and Customer Success Manager. You will be responsible for recruitment of additional team members in 2020. This role will be integral to driving the expansion in to Europe and making Ireland a success.
• Commercial Strategy and Ownership – this person will manage the P&L Ireland, including all revenue and costs
• Sales Delivery – you will be responsible for delivering annual sales and revenue tar-gets across 3 revenue generating products. You will manage the 360 sales cycle, including commercial and legal negotiations with senior stakeholders
• Team Management – you will manage the Account Management and Customer Success team in Ireland and will be responsible for structuring and running all future recruitment. This role will need to embody and share the values
• Reporting – on weekly, monthly and quarterly bases you will report on performance to the Senior Management team. As a start up this will involve strategizing solutions to challenges unique to the Irish Market
• You’ve done this before – A proven leader with the ability to build and run teams to deliver ambitious targets.
• Sales Experience - 8 years of sales experience with a track record of success in SaaS sales
• Stakeholder Management – it is important that you are well versed in corporate communications as you will be interacting with senior stakeholders across the Financial Services and Professional Services sectors. Including the ability to tailor your communication appropriately to the client
• Problem Solving – you are responsible for building, growing and running in a brand-new market. There will be problems that need to be solved along the way and we need someone who can face these challenges in a dynamic and buoyant way
• Be great to work with - we’re looking for someone who embodies the values of brilliance, integrity, empathy, and curiosity. Key to this role is a “make it hap-pen attitude” and tireless energy to drive the growth of in a new market
Please contact Mark Byrne email@example.com or 01 6621000 for a confidential conversation.