GM Marketing Limited is a leading all Ireland FMCG sales and distribution company. We are a progressive team who have been leaving an individual stamp on the distribution scene since 1999.
We pride ourselves in Taking Products Places and specialise in selling and distributing leading grocery, pharmacy and foodservice brands. Working with global brands such as Tilda rice, Fox’s biscuits ,Nandos sauces, Hipp baby food ,Fillipo Berio ,and our award winning Free’ist brand , we distribute through a highly effective and well established network to retailers and wholesalers throughout Ireland.
Our success is achieved through our market intelligence, our people, their passion and the relationships they create and maintain.
Due to successfully growing the business through organic growth and contract wins we are looking for a motivated and experienced National Account manager for the wholesale division .the ideal candidate should be excited about the opportunity to join a dynamic team, to help drive further growth through identifying new opportunities and maximising existing business. This is a fantastic opportunity for the right individual taking responsibility for delivering the commercial agenda through several head office accounts within the convenience and wholesale sector , including food service throughout the island .
It is a field based role but would require access to the major conurbations.
- Commercial accountability for achievement of customer account targets through JBP negotiation and implementation
- Work closely with SLT to deliver 3 year strategic plan
- Deliver company profit and sales targets
- Review performance both internally and externally
- Manage and develop all key account customers
- Agree new product listings in line with core range strategy and JBP’s
- Build sound and beneficial relationships on behalf of the company
- Implement brand and company business plans as laid out in strategic plan
Key experience and skills needed:
- Must have at least 3 years FMCG Experience in business development , customer management , ideally in key wholesalers and food service accounts in Ireland
- A highly motivated and proactive sales person
- A full clean driving licence is essential
- Career-orientated and results-driven
- Confident communicator with excellent relationship-building skills
- Be of graduate calibre
- Strong Negotiating talent
- Strong sales and presentation skills
- Advanced problem solving capabilities
- Excellent IT skills
- Superb with deadlines
- Ability to multitask and prioritise projects
Interested parties should email a CV and covering note to email@example.com