GM Marketing Limited is a leading FMCG sales and distribution company, on the island of Ireland and UK, We are a progressive team who have been leaving an individual stamp on the distribution scene since 1999.
We pride ourselves in Taking Products Places and specialise in selling and distributing leading grocery, pharmacy and foodservice brands. Working with global brands such as Fox’s biscuits , Tilda rice, Nandos sauces, Hipp baby food , Fillipo Berio and our award winning Free’ist brand, we distribute through a highly effective and well established network to retailers and wholesalers throughout Ireland and the UK .
Our success is achieved through our market intelligence, our people, their passion and the relationships they create and maintain.
This is a key territory within our business,where the successful individual will take full responsibility for all retail and wholesale accounts within the area , including Dunnes Stores , Tesco , BWG , Musgraves retail and all wholesale accounts as well as all independent and group accounts within the area .
You will join a successful results driven sales team, working within a wider commercial team , reporting to the Field sales controller.
This is a great opportunity for someone looking to develop further their sales career within a progressive and dynamic company
Ideal candidates will be based greater Cork area .
- Responsibility for a given territory to include Dunnes stores ,Musgraves ,Valucentre, Musgraves ,Stonehouse , BWG and Tesco outlets within this area following a specified journey plan
- Completing stock and order in Dunnes stores , ensuring high standards are maintained
- Achieve and exceed company targets
- Maintain a high level of contact with the store ensuring sales and merchandising requirements are met
- Work closely with your merchandiser to ensure high standards are met
- Meet and exceed monthly targets
- Implementation of new product listings and agree space on shelf for same
- Agree space on promotional ends and secondary siting’s to maximise sales opportunity
- Auditing of business on an ongoing basis using systems provided
- Placement of product support POS materials and ensuring best placement for products listed
- Build sound and beneficial relationships on behalf of the company
- Implement brand and company business plans as required.
Key experience and skills needed:
- Minimum 12 months experience in the dry grocery category specifically dealing with Dunnes / Musgrave Stores.
- A highly motivated and target driven sales person
- A full clean driving licence is essential
- Career-orientated and results-driven
- Confident communicator with excellent relationship-building skills
- Excellent IT skills
Please apply by emailing your c.v. to firstname.lastname@example.org