Our client have been a market leader for nearly 50 years in the design, installation and monitoring of a range of security systems in to industrial, commercial, government and residential clients.
Due to expansion our client is now looking to appoint a Sales Estimator based from their Dublin Office.
- You will be responsible for the recruitment of Dealers and Partners into the Channel Sales Programme.
- It is the responsibility of the executive to develop the team and have them hitting target as quickly as possible in order to enable further development of regional offices
- Coaching Mentoring and Development planning
- The CSM should ensure the Dealers and Partners have the relevant skills to sell the clients full range of products and services and to work a territory effectively as possible, maximising every opportunity
- You will be responsible for the management of Key Partners within your Region primarily ensuring they are happy with the current sales process
- You will be responsible for developing your team to identify and nurture new business opportunities within the Region
- To fully utilise Sales and Marketing support team to help achieve this goal
- Cleary demonstrate Sales Experience at this level
- Consultative selling approach with emphasis on new business opportunities
- Strong ability to use own initiative
- Demonstrate pro-activeness
- Excellent communication skills, written, oral and timely
- Planning and organising skills- ability to strategise and plan accordingly
- Tenacious- ‘Can do’ attitude
- Team player- consults with other team/company members seeking and giving assistance
- IT Literate
- Previous Sales experience desirable
- Previous Channel Sales experience desirable
- Positive and proactive response to all situations
- Proven track record of sustained sales achievement in role
Salary €40,000 - €55,000 + bonus