Location: : Must be living in either Sligo, Leitrim, Roscommon or Donegal to apply for the role
Permanent Sales Role + Basic Salary, Bonus/Comm, Company Car, Ipad, Mobile Phone etc
Wurth Ireland are part of a Global Brand name who are leaders in the field of supplying consumables to the Construction, Wood Working, Metal and Automotive Industries.
We currently need to recruit a Sales Representative for our Wood/Metal Divisions in the North West of the country.
You will be responsible for the following:
• Developing new accounts
• Managing existing accounts plus cold calling for new accounts
• Maximising sales and profitability for the company
• Achieve your personal and company sales targets within your territory
• Provide solutions to your customers needs
• Successful territory planning to maximise coverage of the region
• Pursue payment of over due customer accounts
• Managing your daily route plan/order processing systems via iPad Speedy Sales System
• Good planning and organisational skills
• Effective and clear communicator
• Motivated and driven to succeed
• Attention to detail
• Ability to identify opportunities to develop business
• Good interpersonal skills
• Ability to deal with and manage tools relating to sales processes ie; Ipad/Smart Phone etc
A full clean driving license is essential.
Proven successful sales experience is advantageous but not essential. A relevant trade qualification/background will also be considered as full sales training provided.
Over All Package consists of:
• Basic Wage
• Food Allowance
• Expensed Company Car
• Mobile Phone
• Bonuses and Commission
• Incentives throughout the year
OTE Year 1 = €33,000 +