Through Bewley’s values support the achievement the goals of the business
through the management of Key Accounts including business development and
account management of specific customers assigned to this role.
- To implement appropriate beverage programs in outlets in order to increase
sales and add value to both Bewley’s and the customer.
- Operate as the lead point of contact for any and all matters specific to your
- Build and maintain strong, long-lasting customer relationships
- Develop a trusted advisor relationship with key customer stakeholders and
- To work with the Marketing team to ensure branding is appropriate and to provide
Marketing support throughout.
- Ensure the timely and successful delivery of our solutions according to customer
needs and objectives
- Responsible for the development and achievement of sales through your Key
- Communicate clearly the progress of monthly/quarterly initiatives to internal and
- Assist with high severity requests or issue escalations as needed
- To present a consistent and professional image of Bewley’s to existing and new
- Work in conjunction with Service Engineers and Barista Trainers with regard to
current and potential account activities.
- Provide sales and account performance analysis on each Key account as
- Engage and support sales field team members in the provision of solutions to
- Ensure relevant and timely information is communicated to field sales teams to
facilitate their execution.
New Business Development
- Focus on growing and developing existing customers, together with generating
new business, using a pipeline for reporting
- To identify and commercialise new target accounts, constantly growing and
developing the business.
- To project manage installations of new business wins in conjunction with the
- Provide a consultative solutions sales process to prospects
- To develop extensive knowledge of competitors and their activities in territory.
- Complete comprehensive Key Account Plans for all customers
- Identify future needs and engage key team members within Bewley’s to deliver a
- Forecast and track key account metrics
- Develop a culture of trust and pride within the team
- Maintain commitment and effort to the achievement of agreed objectives at all
times in spite of setbacks of problems
- Ensure team members are aware of and demonstrating the company values
Experience / Skills required:
- Must be able to demonstrate sales record (3+ years) at a high level of
achievement for large account management within the convenience sector/
- Demonstrated ability to communicate, present and influence credibly and
effectively at all levels of the organization.
- Experience in delivering client-focused solutions based on customer needs
- Strong commercial ability
- Proven ability to manage multiple projects at a time while paying strict attention to
- Excellent listening, negotiation and presentation skills
- Excellent verbal and written communications skills