* Market Leader in Ireland and abroad
* Global turnover of €45M
* Specialist Diagnostic Medical Equipment sales
* Looking to expand their Irish sales team
THE COMPANY: This company comes with a well-known reputation being prominent within their market, generating turnover in the millions. They offer a wide range of laboratory equipment and consumables encompassing everything required to offer customer solutions. Their vast portfolio of products including analytic, surgical, vascular, neuro and diagnostic equipment are found in hospitals all across the country. With their established pedigree and expanding business, you will be hard pushed to find a better opportunity!
THE ROLE: As the successful candidate you will be covering Connacht, the Midlands and parts of Leinster. You will be selling their full range of medical equipment and adjacent consumables into the hospitals, communicating with Consultants, Surgeons, Lab Managers, etc. Your primary focus will be on their Blood transfusion range of equipment, selling to the Haematology departments. You will inherit an existing client base whilst also being responsible for identifying new business opportunities. The company invest heavily in training and development, and with their fast-growing expansion, and wide scope to sell their established and reputable products, there is always room to move up the ladder and progress.
To be considered for the role, you must fit the criteria below:
* Third level qualification is preferred, in disciplines such as Biomedical/Clinical/Molecular Science and Medicine
* Experience selling medical capital equipment is essential
* Although not a necessity, experience selling Haematology products would be a distinct advantage
* Well-polished, organised, strong commercial acumen
* Salary: €30,000 - €50,000 DOE
* OTE: €15,000+
* Mobile, Laptop, Pension, Lunch Allowance, 21 days holidays
* Fully expensed company car
LOCATION: Ideally candidates based on patch
BMS Performance specialises in recruiting sales professionals, nationally. We recruit within the Industrial, Construction, IT, Engineering, Corporate and FMCG markets.
Our roles include Merchandisers, Account Managers, Business Development Managers, National Account Managers through to Directors and Senior Management.
We have many other roles available so feel free to contact us to discuss how we can help you!