The key objectives include:
* Delivering growth by driving sales within new accounts, as well as effectively managing business within existing key
* Focusing on establishing new customers and developing key relationships within existing customers to maximise business potential within key markets.
* Achieving revenue and profitability targets whilst ensuring customer satisfaction
* Successfully leading projects, defending existing business and mobilising the organisation to troubleshoot customer issues
* Formulating and executing account plans as well as short term and mid-term business development plans
* Regularly presenting strategic account plans to senior management
* Continuously updating professional selling and project management skills to keep pace with the market and our products
* Demonstrable success in FMCG Key Account management roles
* Commercial and financial awareness
* Fully conversant with the principles of brand management, category management and supply chain management
* A strategic thinker, with strengths in planning and forecasting
* Fully experienced in all aspects of P & L management.
* Excellent communication skills (oral and written), negotiation & presentation skills
* Degree educated, or equivalent, within a Business, Technical or Scientific subject
* Full clean driving Licence
* Flexibility to travel nationally and internationally on a regular basis
IRC is acting as an Employment Agency in relation to this vacancy.