Sales Job- My client, is a global leader in developing and marketing patient focused innovation in medical devices to the health sector. An great opportunity exists to for a Sales Specialist with this market leading company. This job offers a generous salary, bonus and benefits package, including healthcare and pension, and the chance to develop your career with a world leader in medical device sales.
The successful candidate will be confident, self-driven, highly competitive yet customer centric, a good negotiator. Successful candidates will also have a strong affinity for working closely with others in a team and will show entrepreneurial behaviour. In addition, the ability to build strategic partnerships with key customers is essential.
• Execution of sales and marketing strategies to increase presence in the surgical market; conversion of competitor business; management of entire company’s business and adoption of all technologies.
• Take Ownership for account management and have total visibility of account sales.
• Collaborate with other specialist sales resource and commercial resource to deliver coordinated account management approach.
• Leadership of, and assistance with, customer training activities, e.g. Centre’s of Excellence, Preceptorships, In-services, etc.
• Partnering with the Professional Education Managers of Global Surgery to develop and maintain associated KOL relationships as well as championing the effective use of their comprehensive Professional Education Offering.
• Working with the marketing team to provide product management assistance and feedback as required.
• Working with Sales Training in the provision of field sales product, procedural coaching and associated selling skills as required.
• Collaboration with others (Business Managers, Commercial team, Marketing) etc.
• Identification and communication of timely and accurate market intelligence on key accounts.
• Keeping up to date on changing healthcare dynamics and trends on a national basis within the surgical market, and provide timely updates to Marketing Management, so that strategies can be developed and modified accordingly.
Relevant Experience Or Qualifications Required
• Effective preparation and planning
• Ability to function at a high level whilst working alone, as well as within a team environment
• Pursuit of new business opportunities
• Ability to effectively manage the franchise portfolios
• Maintenance and development of product & service knowledge
• Maintenance of appropriate level of Information Technology skills
• Utilisation of the Company’s adopted selling tools
• Maintenance of the customer database through effective reporting
• Operating within agreed budgets
• A proven track record of high achievement and success in selling is essential
• Sales experience and high achievement in medical devices would be advantageous although not essential
• Educated to degree level – having a business or science degree would be advantageous but not essential
If you are interested in this role contact Conal at email@example.com or 01 6621000